The Smoker’s Ultimate Companion
Bongs and dab rigs are the pinnacle of smoking culture and serve not only as the best way to create a perfectly smooth smoking experience, but also as one of the best ways to express your personality.
Bongs have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years, ever since the first smoker had the very bright idea to try filtering smoke through water. And that is exactly what makes bongs – also known as water-pipes – unique from other smoking apparatus.
All of your smoke is filtered through water – sometimes in very complex and intriguing ways – before you inhale it, leading to a much smoother, less harsh, cooler, and overall more enjoyable smoking experience.
• Bongs Catch Ash & Tar – When you are smoking a joint, cigarette, cigar or blunt – you inhale tar and ashes directly into your lungs. When you smoke through a water-pipe, the water catches all of the ashes and tar. You will have to clean your bong every so often, but it’s better being in your bong water than in your lungs!
• Smooth Smoke – Bong technology is quite advanced, with multiple percolators which create smaller streams of bubbles that filter through the water with more surface area, filtering and cooling them down to make your smoke velvety smooth.
• Cool Rips – There are also ice-catches on many of our bongs and dab rigs, allowing the smoke to pass over ice and cool down even further than with just water, giving you the coolest smoking experience of your life – literally!
• Reduce Any Harmful Effects Of Smoke – Filtering smoke through water takes out many of the harmful carcinogens and bacteria that might be in the smoke, drastically reducing the chances of cancer or any other diseases.
• Self-Expression – Ultimately, if you are going to be using your bong to smoke every day, you want something that expresses who you are, and bongs come in a vast variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and designs so you can pick the perfect one to fit your life.
How To Pick Your Bong:
When it comes to selecting a bong, the sky is the limit. There have been so many advances in bong design that anything you can imagine has likely already been done.
There are bongs with multiple percolators, meant to create streams of bubbles – some of them go through multiple chambers before you inhale them, or even around “swiss-cheese” style holes in the glass pipes which scatter bubbles going through the water and make the stream of bubbles even finer before they reach the surface.
There are ice catchers where you can place ice to cool down your smoke even further, splash guards to prevent water from splashing into the stem, and water line markers to make sure you don’t overfill your bong.
All of this is an effort to create the best smoking experience, but it is personal to you.
The more complex the bong or dab rig is, the better the smoking experience. But with that improved smoothness and coolness comes the added difficulty of cleaning those glass tubes when the time comes.
So, at the end of the day – pick the bong that feels right to you. Something that seems to express who you are as a smoker. If all that means to you is you want the smoothest smoking experience available, or if you want something that looks cool – then we’ve surely got the right piece for you.